We love Cape Town! A world-class city destination offering an extravagant array of wining, dining and adventure experiences within a hub of culture and history.
At a glance, here are PTA's "Top 10 To-Do's" a well-rounded insight into the diversity of the Mother City.
- Summer concert at Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Lunch at the Boat House with Chef Bruce Robertson
- The Saturday markets; The Old Biscuit Mill & Bay Harbour Market
- Visit the townships first coffee shop; with Anton Crone; travel writer and photographer
- Full moon hike up Lion's Head
- Sundowner on the Rumbullion lawns at The Roundhouse
- The Great White Shark experience with Chris & Monique Fallows
- High tea at The Mount Nelson Hotel
- Shop at The Fringe on Kloof; South African art & design collective
- Take in the stunning views of the Constantia Valley from Steenberg's tasting room or Bistro Sixteen82